Close

Welcome to new members!

Welcome to our newest members! I just sent them a PM with info to get started but if you guys see any of them on Teamspeak or Discord, be sure to say hi and give them a warm welcome.

• Gruman
    • Shik
    • Syn
    • Tav
    • TripleHelix
    • Whitlock

We look forward to some good flights with you guys. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Also welcome to Sweeper, and Visir. We accepted them earlier.

Sweeper
    Hello everyone! Happy to be here.

Welcome people!!

AMD FX 8370 8 Core Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM @2133 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake TR2 600W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog stick, throttle and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Welcome guys !

Welcome Nuggets. Looking forward to flying with you. Feel free to PM me or find me on TS late most evenings and am always looking for some company.

Blog Entries
    Guten tag, buenos dias, and welcome all!

Welcome on board guys!

gixer
    Hey guys...can someone send me ts ips so I can talk and fly with you guys...i fly allied force..i registered on the site...let me know if there is anything else I need to do...thx...pm me
    Gixer

Quote Originally Posted by gixer View Post
    Hey guys...can someone send me ts ips so I can talk and fly with you guys...i fly allied force..i registered on the site...let me know if there is anything else I need to do...thx...pm me
    Gixer
    Hi Gixer. Welcome to the forums. Allied Force was great, but we have moved on as a wing to now fly Digital Combat Simulator (DCS World). We no longer use Falcon BMS (nor Allied Force) as a simulator platform.