Close

Barny checking in

Hello all, Barny checking in here.
    I just signed up a few days back and currently getting friendly with the SOP's. I haven't done much multiplayer for a while and really miss it. Started by hooking two ancient cream coloured desktops together back in the '90s and going head to head on the Falcon. I've been on DCS for about 5 years now starting on the Hog and dabbling in the Hawk, Huey and kind of treading water till I saw the first release of the Hornet. OMG, Had to do it so I went ahead and bought it and flew the hell out of it for a few months. I have Persian Gulf, Nevada and Normandy terrain and am UK based so hope to get up to speed quickly and get in on the European flight nights.

I would really appreciate any help I can get with getting back into Multiplayer but I'm pretty OK with the flying side of things.

Barny

Hey mate. Welcome.
    Intel 6600K @ 4.5GHz, AIO-Cooler, ASUS HERO VIII, MSI GTX 1080 TI, 32GB DDR4
    21:9 Ultrawidescreen, 3440x1440 , TIR, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC T-50 Base, Thrustmaster TPR, RIFT S

Welcome!
    AMD FX 8370 8 Core Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM @2133 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake TR2 600W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Win 7 Home 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog stick, throttle and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Welcome to the Wing Barny!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Barny!