Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Highly recommend mission 11070. Fun mission! I need to do a strategic strike one next.

Been on a few times today and it is always night time! Anybody know why?

Thatch

How do you choose the missions? I went on the other night after you told me about that mission Demo, but I just got slotted to a random mission.

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    How do you choose the missions? I went on the other night after you told me about that mission Demo, but I just got slotted to a random mission.
    From the F10 menu, select “missions” then choose one of the available missions.

Sent from my iPhone using 1st VFW

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
    Been on a few times today and it is always night time! Anybody know why?

Thatch
    When the part of the earth you are on rotates away from the sun, it does not receive direct light from the sun. This phenomenon is called “night” and occurs every 24 hours, typically lasting between 10-14 per day.

In all seriousness, the server was probably restarted 10-12 hours before you typically fly, making it dark. I’ll be resetting the server today around 20:00z to 08:00 am Local time.

Sent from my iPhone using 1st VFW

Previously when I have been on at those times we have had no problems.

Thatch

Time to start going Northwest!

Blog Entries
    Super cool. Feels like there's a world going on around you. #dynamiccampaign

Intel update for the new combat server campaign... Check discord and the campaign planning channel for info.
    Sandfox_week1.png

From a visitor's perspective - beyond impressive indeed!

Been posting the intel updates in discord, but I'll try to keep this thread updated as well for the combat deployment server:

SANDFOX_INTEL-22-JAN.png

BANDAR_JASK_INTEL.png

SA-11 intel.png

SANDFOX_INTEL HAWK.png