Close

Keppler IQT Progress

Keppler and I went up for a quick FAM flight to make sure everything was working. We'll start IQT training next week with another warm up flight and then IQT-1 the following week. Keppler is brand new to the Viper and multiplayer flying so he has a mountain to climb to get through IQT but he says he's up for the challenge. He didn't lose sight of me during the flight and could get into position here and there so he's already off to a great start.

If you see him around on Discord say hi and see if he wants to go up and fly.

Welcome again Keppler!

A couple screenshots (from VR)... :

Ramping up
    z1.png

Talking about EOR checks
    z2.png

Doing basic formation stuff
    z3.png

Blog Entries
    Awesome way to start Keppler!

nice!

Keppler and I completed IQT-1. Jester and Skat came along for the ride. Focused on basic formation flying and we plan to do the same next weekend.

Great progress Keppler - Keep it up!

Screen_200126_150300.png
    Setup: i9 9900KS 5.0Ghz | 64Gb 3600Mhz DDR4 | EVGA 2080Ti Kingpin | 8 TB SSDs | 1000W PSU | W10 Pro | Rift S | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Pedals | TM MFDs
    DCS Settings: Everything set to High (water, textures, view distance, shadows) | Resolution: 4K | Cockpit: 512 | MSAA x4 | SSAA: Off | PD 1.6 | AF: 16X | Terrain Shadows: Flat | Trees 100% | Grass: Min | Lense Flare: Flare

nice work Keppler! Welcome to the Falcon

Blog Entries
    Well done.