Close

Welcome Class 20-1!

Please help me welcome class 20-1! We still have a few spots open for Vipers (5 slots), and we'll be adding more Hornet openings soon. We are testing the waters with one Tomcat spot open as well... we'll add that to the recruiting form later this week:

• Jester
    • Keppler
    • Convertible
    • GatorJames

We look forward to flying with you guys! In addition, welcome back to our returning members that will be helping us getting our naval ops up to par plus Skat who is returning to the Viper and the 22nd VFS:

• Residual
    • Wolf
    • Shady
    • Skat

New Members2.png

Welcome guys.

Great stuff, Demo.

Thanks!

Just happy to be here!

Hello everyone. I'm one of the new student pilots, Oblivion. Thank you.

Welcome back guys and welcome to all the new people to the wing!
    Windows 10 Pro x64 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 8700K @ 5.0GHz (Cooled by H150i Pro), 32GB DDR4 @3200, Asus Maximus X, TM Warthog with F-18 stick, TPR Rudder, Oculus Rift S

Happy to be back with you guys! Thanks for putting up with me as I get back up to speed.

Yes, glad to be back home, so to speak. Hope to be some help in the coming weeks. Little, errrr... a lot rusty as I found out last night. Man, I didn't realize how rusty I was until Nitro started offering solutions... (thanks buddy).

We'll get the rust knocked off and you'll be fine! Super happy your back!
    Windows 10 Pro x64 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 8700K @ 5.0GHz (Cooled by H150i Pro), 32GB DDR4 @3200, Asus Maximus X, TM Warthog with F-18 stick, TPR Rudder, Oculus Rift S

Welcome, boys!

Blog Entries
    New guy inbound. Welcome Convertible!