Close
    VMFA-212

Convertible Intro

Howdy everyone. Looking forward to flying with you all, but first I shall post some information about me. I'm a long time simmer dating back to when I was 8 years old so sim flying isn't new to me. DCS is relatively new to me compared to other sims though, considering I started just last year. I have over 1000 hours in DCS but since acquiring new flight controls I'm essentially having to relearn my aircraft. Instead of remembering planes by keys, I have to remember physical switches. Anyway, most of my flight time is just screwing about with friends so my skills are kind of meh, so I have a fair bit to learn. Also, really important, if you do wish to get a hold of me quickly, message me on discord, I'm in the discord server as Captain Convertible. Also, you can call me "Converti" or "Verti" as well. Whichever you prefer.

Blog Entries
    Welcome! Heard you're Phantom's friend. We won't hold that against you...too long.

Welcome!

AMD FX 8370 8 Core Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM @2133 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake TR2 600W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog stick, throttle and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Quote Originally Posted by Blouse View Post
    Welcome! Heard you're Phantom's friend. We won't hold that against you...too long.

Welcome!
    Setup: i9 9900KS 5.0Ghz | 64Gb 3600Mhz DDR4 | EVGA 2080Ti Kingpin | 8 TB SSDs | 1000W PSU | W10 Pro | Rift S | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Pedals | TM MFDs
    DCS Settings: Everything set to High (water, textures, view distance, shadows) | Resolution: 4K | Cockpit: 512 | MSAA x4 | SSAA: Off | PD 1.6 | AF: 16X | Terrain Shadows: Flat | Trees 100% | Grass: Min | Lense Flare: Flare

VMFA-212
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys!