Close

Thread: New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm excited to get my training underway and meet y'all. I've never been in a DCS group like this before but I am eager to learn. I have played dcs for a couple years now and have a decent amount of time with the F-16 under my belt but Im ready to absorb any knowledge you guys send my way and again I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and hopefully flying with y'all relatively soon!

Welcome to the First Lawson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
    Setup: i9 9900KS 5.0Ghz | 64Gb 3600Mhz DDR4 | EVGA 2080Ti Kingpin | 8 TB SSDs | 1000W PSU | W10 Pro | Rift S | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Pedals | TM MFDs
    DCS Settings: Everything set to High (water, textures, view distance, shadows) | Resolution: 4K | Cockpit: 512 | MSAA x4 | SSAA: Off | PD 1.6 | AF: 16X | Terrain Shadows: Flat | Trees 100% | Grass: Min | Lense Flare: Flare

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the wing!

Welcome!

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Well... Cough! ...come!