Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: Videos

  1. #1

    Videos

    Made a video tonight from the WSF last weekend. Had a different idea for a video but gonna save that for another one, so this one has music for a couple mins, then 15mins of raw combat footage, and then a minute of music in credits.

    Need to figure out how to stablize VR footage so it’s not so twitchy.


    Full quality download:

    https://firstfighterwing.com/FilesX/...ard2_video.rar

  2. #2
    Demo, download link isn't working. Going to wait for the download to watch.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Demo, download link isn't working. Going to wait for the download to watch.
    Updated, thx

  4. #4
    Nooch
    Guest
    Cool! I'm impressed with the image quality given it was recorded with the Rift. I thought it wouldn't look as good but turns out it's actually pretty close to standard non VR stuff.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
    Cool! I'm impressed with the image quality given it was recorded with the Rift. I thought it wouldn't look as good but turns out it's actually pretty close to standard non VR stuff.
    To record it, I used the track file with VR turned off. If I used the VR recording itself it would look way worse.

  6. #6
    Bad........ass!!!!!
    Where do I put that bomb skin mod? They look nice!
    Last edited by Creature; 02-14-2019 at 06:45 PM.

    AMD FX 8370 8 Core Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM @2133 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake TR2 600W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog stick, throttle and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

  7. #7
    Administrator Blouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where America's day begins.
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well done. Nice comms and smooth video.

    I'm struggling in VR with the Rift and an old GTX 1060 (3GB). Need to upgrade 'cause I can't locate anything on the ground or in the air with a pixel density of 1.0.

    v/r
    B
    Last edited by Blouse; 02-15-2019 at 12:16 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Blouse View Post
    Well done. Nice comms and smooth video.

    I'm struggling in VR with the Rift and an old GTX 1060 (3GB). Need to upgrade 'cause I can't locate anything on the ground or in the air with a pixel density of 1.0.

    v/r
    B
    Aren't there mods to help with this?

    @demo

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Aren't there mods to help with this?

    @demo
    There is one but I don’t use. It’s called DCS VR Shader mod to help with fps.

    In my opinion you need a 1070 or better to use VR. For example Blouse is running 1.0 pixel density and I’m running 1.8 with a 1080ti and spotting is still difficult.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    There is one but I don’t use. It’s called DCS VR Shader mod to help with fps.

    In my opinion you need a 1070 or better to use VR. For example Blouse is running 1.0 pixel density and I’m running 1.8 with a 1080ti and spotting is still difficult.
    Well, you spotted that same before I did watching your video, lol.

  11. #11
    Administrator Blouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where America's day begins.
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    2
    "Well, you spotted that same before I did watching your video, lol."

    Ha! I backed the video up three times to see where the other section was and the gun hits. Had to put my reading glasses on too!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blouse View Post
    "Well, you spotted that same before I did watching your video, lol."

    Ha! I backed the video up three times to see where the other section was and the gun hits. Had to put my reading glasses on too!
    The track file replay doesnt show me using VR zoom. The replay will show you where you looked and stuff but doesn’t show me using the zoom.

  13. #13
    I took a screenshot from this video for our training topic of the week. Still one of my favorite videos.


    from Jersey on Vimeo.


  14. #14
    That is a good video. F15 is my favorite fighter.

    AMD FX 8370 8 Core Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM @2133 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake TR2 600W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog stick, throttle and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

  15. #15
    God DANG the acceleration and climb at 1:45 is awesome!

  16. #16
    Nooch
    Guest
    Reminds me of another Raytheon trophy vid, this one from 2013.


  17. #17
    Administrator Blouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where America's day begins.
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    2
    F-21.

    https://youtu.be/VNIwVxhwLPM


    Sent from my iPad using 1st VFW

  18. #18
    Administrator Blouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where America's day begins.
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    I took a screenshot from this video for our training topic of the week. Still one of my favorite videos.


    from Jersey on Vimeo.

    One of my favs. Just like this one.

    https://youtu.be/kLXU0-vQ0fs



    Sent from my iPad using 1st VFW

  19. #19
    Administrator Blouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where America's day begins.
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    2
    Laugh my butt off every time Demo starts talking about Wardemon’s Mom.


    Sent from my iPhone using 1st Virtual Fighter Wing mobile app

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Blouse View Post
    F-21.

    https://youtu.be/VNIwVxhwLPM


    Sent from my iPad using 1st VFW
    So basically an update to the F-16? By the way, how does India support a new airframe, while the Rafale deal falls through?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •