Close

Ribbons / Patches / Art

Peeps,

Just letting you know that the work on artwork for the wing is ongoing, and there will be tests. So you'll see things added, possibly removed, to be edited, then added again. So you know what's being worked on in no particular order of appearance.

- Hours patches/ribbons
    - Individual achievement patches/ribbons
    - Wing tenure patches/ribbons
    - Custom forum signatures/ Avatars
    - Alternate A/C skins (F-18)
    - Alternate squadron patches

Ideas and suggestions welcome!

Cool. Thanks Jammer. Let me know if you'd like any help. I have photoshop experience.

Strider I like that sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Cool. Thanks Jammer. Let me know if you'd like any help. I have photoshop experience.
    Nice sig! I'll get with you in a bit, Strider. Seems like you might be a great fit for sigs.

I agree Jammer!

Thanks guys. Let me know
    You can definitely help out with signatures! We need help with that. Thx for offering.

Looking forward to collecting patches again!

@Strider can you make sigs with .GIFs? I know Demo hates then and I want to trigger his OCD

I don’t Fisgas, sorry. Plus, I’m too new to start triggering people haha

Quote Originally Posted by Fisgas View Post
    @Strider can you make sigs with .GIFs? I know Demo hates then and I want to trigger his OCD

I don’t Fisgas, sorry. Plus, I’m too new to start triggering people haha
    Your sig is perfect height, no animation, and uses wing artwork. Clearly a professional

Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    Your sig is perfect height, no animation, and uses wing artwork. Clearly a professional
    Haha. Thanks. 500x150 has been my default for a long time. I’m prob going to update mine again here soon because I thoight to use medieval font with the Knight theme. I’ll also make some generic ones for anyone to use as well as some little “bar type” ones and or “3D button” type that i invented if people want a very small way to represent. It will take me a little time but Ill try to keep working on them little by little in addition to my personal fa18 training.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Psh.
    Creature takes great screenshots, maybe he can get a couple. I can get some this weekend if not.

To clarify, you need screenshots of the F/A-18 with our skin on it (the no-name line jet), airborne against a clear by sky, correct? To make it easier to photoshop the jet out?

I’d be glad to help. My monitor is disconnected for some minor adjusts atm, but it’ll be back up for the WSF.

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    I’d be glad to help. My monitor is disconnected for some minor adjusts atm, but it’ll be back up for the WSF.
    No worries on this, Creature. Demo got it, sir. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    No worries on this, Creature. Demo got it, sir. I appreciate it.
    Gotcha.

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||