Close

Thread: Hello Gents

Hello Gents

Glad to see you are still around and flying! The new site reminds me of the great times I had flying with this group. I hope to one day be back in the virtual skies again.

All the Best,

Junker

Hey Junker!

Good to see you around. I updated your permissions. Still got my U-2 remove before flight ribbon on my wall by my desk at work. Hopefully we get to do some flying together this year.

Junker! How you doin’? You flying with the club?

Glad to see ya. Can’t wait to get back into the Viper flight with ya when it releases.

Sent from my iPhone using 1st Virtual Fighter Wing mobile app

What's up Junker, goo to hear from ya again bud!
    AMD FX 8370 8 Core Processor | MSI GTX 1070ti 8GB GPU | 16GB Vengence RAM |Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 250GB SSD | WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD | WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD | Thermaltake TR2 600W PS | Thermaltake Tower | Win 7 Home 64bit | Thrustmaster Warthog stick, throttle and MFDs | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Trackir 5 |

Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    Hey Junker!

Good to see you around. I updated your permissions. Still got my U-2 remove before flight ribbon on my wall by my desk at work. Hopefully we get to do some flying together this year.
    Thanks for getting me set up! Glad you are enjoying your remove before flight tag. I have a lot to catch up on, but with time I will get back up with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Blouse View Post
    Junker! How you doin’? You flying with the club?

Glad to see ya. Can’t wait to get back into the Viper flight with ya when it releases.
    I am good. Is island life treating you well? I took the kids to Shelter Cove a couple of weekends ago. Best $300 fish and chips out there. I am looking forward to my next flight to Half Moon Bay in a couple weeks. While I am excited to learn all the new features with the F-18, it will feel good to be in a jet that fits like a glove again.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    What's up Junker, goo to hear from ya again bud!
    Good to see your're still active! I have been prepping for my retirement in less than 2 years, sometimes it can't come quick enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Hey Junker. Memories.
    Wow! I was on the Wing's Youtube channel yesterday trying to pick out which videos I was part of. Totally skipped over this one. Good old Jasper, I miss his made for voice over commentary. I chuckled when Demo made a fence call with verbiage I was not ready for. My response was less than elegant as I stumbled over my words.

Hello Junker.

Same here, nice memories, good times...